I have a friend
Who is not well.
She thinks she knows
But what she do is wrong.
She blames the world
For being ill.
I know, I get you.
Everything they show us is so mean.
TV, magazines,
Everything is for THINS.
But if you were strong, and you think,
You wouldn’t be in this shit.
I’m not criticizing you.
I’m just telling you the truth.
And I know you know it too.
So don’t be blind, and open your eyes.
You don’t have to be
What people tell you.
Just be yourself
And ignore the rest.
I know its hard
But you have to fight.
Try to stop what you are doing.
Stop Killing yourself.
Cigarettes and Alcohol.
Anorexia and Bulimia.
Masochism and Depression.
Is that, your so called “life”?
I really thought you were different,
Somebody who thought for herself.
Who wasn’t afraid to show who she really was.
Who didn’t want to be others.
But I was mistaken,
Fooled by a thin mask of clever lies.
That corrupted you life.
And I hope you are not proud of who you are.
Since you told her and me,
In a way, you’ve became stronger.
It gave you force to believe in yourself.
You were convinced that this was the way.
You’ve been brainwashed by society.
You are trying to be, what you can’t be.
Because is all a lie.
Nothing is real in this world of pretenders.
Life is not fair.
You have to stand up for yourself,
Because no one will help you.
No one will give you a hand if you fall.
And no one will clap you if you rise alone.
I wanna help you,
But you don’t let me.
I don’t wanna lose your friendship.
And I can’t stand to see you like this.
Don’t be stupid,
And ask for help.
Before it’s too late,
And you life arrives to an end.
Who is not well.
She thinks she knows
But what she do is wrong.
She blames the world
For being ill.
I know, I get you.
Everything they show us is so mean.
TV, magazines,
Everything is for THINS.
But if you were strong, and you think,
You wouldn’t be in this shit.
I’m not criticizing you.
I’m just telling you the truth.
And I know you know it too.
So don’t be blind, and open your eyes.
You don’t have to be
What people tell you.
Just be yourself
And ignore the rest.
I know its hard
But you have to fight.
Try to stop what you are doing.
Stop Killing yourself.
Cigarettes and Alcohol.
Anorexia and Bulimia.
Masochism and Depression.
Is that, your so called “life”?
I really thought you were different,
Somebody who thought for herself.
Who wasn’t afraid to show who she really was.
Who didn’t want to be others.
But I was mistaken,
Fooled by a thin mask of clever lies.
That corrupted you life.
And I hope you are not proud of who you are.
Since you told her and me,
In a way, you’ve became stronger.
It gave you force to believe in yourself.
You were convinced that this was the way.
You’ve been brainwashed by society.
You are trying to be, what you can’t be.
Because is all a lie.
Nothing is real in this world of pretenders.
Life is not fair.
You have to stand up for yourself,
Because no one will help you.
No one will give you a hand if you fall.
And no one will clap you if you rise alone.
I wanna help you,
But you don’t let me.
I don’t wanna lose your friendship.
And I can’t stand to see you like this.
Don’t be stupid,
And ask for help.
Before it’s too late,
And you life arrives to an end.
TE QUIERO AYUDAR Y NO SE COMO T.T
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario