I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost
If I'm asking for help it's only because
Being with you has opened my eyes
Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?
I keep asking myself, wondering how
I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out
Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me
Nobody else so we can be free
And I'm all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed
They say it's my fault but I want her so much
Wanna fly her away where the sun and rain
Come in over my face, wash away all the shame
When they stop and stare - don't worry me
'Cause I'm feeling for her what she's feeling for me
I can try to pretend, I can try to forget
But it's driving me mad, going out of my head
-------------------------------------------------------
Can you feel me, solely
Deeper still and wholly
With your understanding
And your arms around me
Can you help me
Hold me
Whisper to me, softly
Take my worries from me
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know just how much you mean to me
And after all the things we put each other through and
I would drive on to the end with you
A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full
And I feel like there's nothing left to do
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running
--------------------------------------------------------------
I need you
I need you here
I need you now
I need security somehow
I need you
Like you would not believe
You're the only thing I want
Cause you're everything I need
--------------------------------------------------------------
So a day when you've lost yourself completely
Could be a night when your life ends
Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving
All the pain held in your
Hands are shaking cold
Your hands are mine to hold
-------------------------------------------------------------
You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know
I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in
y no hay nada mas que decir
aunq se qe faltan muchas cosas qe escribir
muchas cosas qe expresar, esto solo
es un poquito de lo que siento por vos.
Yno se como decirtelo, como expresartelo
siento que te doy muy poco y que te saco mucho.
y me siento mal, te siento sola.
y no quiero.
No me dejes, no me abandones.
sos... mucho.
no se como decirlo.
y ahi volvemos a empezar.
y gracias por todo, por todo.
por escucharme, por haber estado ahi cuando sentia qe moria
qe me despertaba y estaba sola, que me desvanecia.
que mi unico destino era sufrir.
por haber evitado que me muera
por haber sido la chispa de luz que me abrio los ojos
que me hizo ver que no estaba sola.
Y yo no sabia qe irias a estar ahi para mi.
Y me equivoqe.
Y confie en otra persona. Fui ciega. Fui idiota.
Y estoy feliz, por q se qe para eso te tengo a vos.
A vos.
Y se que nunca me vas a fallar.
y que te puedo decir todo, todo.
que me vas a contener cuando este al borde de qebrarme.
y cuando ya nada sea igual,
cuando vea el mundo con diferentes colores,
cuando las personas que ame, me traicionen, me usen,
se que vas a estar ahi para mi. Lo se.
Y sabe que yo voy a estar ahi para vos, pase lo que pase.
I'M NEVER GONNA LEAVE YOU.
Como bien dice el titulo:
Te amo con todo mi corazon Zoe.
Y solo, gracias.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario