miércoles, 30 de enero de 2008

The 2 of you. Just me.

Remember all the times we used to spend together?. All those long day we used to laugh so much. All the hugs and kisses gave. Everything is frgotten now. We were the bests.We were the only thing that mattered. We were we.I was kind of the leader, you used to say that.We were always together. Now you two hang out, and you leave me apart. I aked you to come with me, because I didn´t had NO ONE THERE. But you choose to be with her, who you knew. Leaving me alone. I-m not the center of the orld, But I felt like that. YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE THAT. YOU TWO. And now you try to go back to normal. No dear, i can´t. You screwed me up. You made me think like that. Now YOU FIX IT. I gave you everything in me, and how do you return the favor? Thank you, I really apreciate this. I-m not saying you to can`t be friends if I-m not around. But we used to say we were the 3. The 3 of us. Now is the 2. The 2 of you. I feel so selfish right now, but is the fucking truth. Thanks for including me in your lives. Pretend I dont exist. Im sure you now how to do that.
I dont wanna go out with you. I rather have fun by myself. But I miss the old fucking times. It made me feel alive. Now Im fucking dead. THANKS TO YOU.
Extraño las reacciones qe tenias cuando te hablaba o te contaba algo. Extraño esa cara qe pusiste cuando te conte lo qe te iba a dar. Ahora qe lo mencione, ya ni emocion te da. Y vos ya no me hablas, ni me contas mas nada. No nos vemos mas. Acaso todo qedo atrás? Mejor dicho, YO me qede atrás, uds siguieron adelante. Thanks for the memories. Y cuando qiero qe seamos 2, somos 3, y cuando quiero qe seamos 3, son 2. I dont get it anymore. STOP PLAYING WITH ME FOR FUCKS SAKES!
Espero qe se diviertan.
Asi me siento. Dont get me wrong. I love you, but, just stop.
Au revoir para siempre.

中国女孩

1 comentario:

kate dijo...

ahi nenaa me re gusto loqe escribistee, algunas palabras se las tuve qe preguntar a mi vieja qe es prof de ingles jaja
loqe me gustaria saber es para quien ees..
te dejo un saludo muy grande!
cuidatee.